Seeking research study interviewer
Do you enjoy connecting with people from different backgrounds? Mindset is recruiting a researcher to help with fieldwork for a study. The study takes veterans at risk for PTSD, anxiety, and depression, and helps them monitor and manage stress using our technology. We want to see if we can move the needle on suffering for veterans. This study embodies why we built the company in the first place.
The position involves:
- Following a protocol to interview veterans over the phone or in person
- Administrative tasks, such as entering answers to interview questions into an online system
- Working on an interdisciplinary team to ensure safety of all and integrity of research
The ideal candidate:
- Is personable, compassionate, and detail oriented
- Can be impartial and ethical in their dealings with others
- Has reliable transportation (may need to conduct interviews at various locations)
- Has a very flexible schedule (may need to schedule interviews in evenings or weekends depending on study participant availability)
Compensation is $20/hour. The position is a 100-200 hour commitment between late summer and early winter of 2016. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.