Which heart rate monitors connect to Mindset?
How do I sign-up for the Mindset app?
- Please, refer to the Mindset Youtube Channel for tutorials on sign-up.
Why does my device say, "Calculating Stress"?
- The app takes about 5 minutes to establish baseline stress levels.
Why does my heart rate on the app not match my heart rate on my wearable device?
- The app takes about 5 minutes to establish baseline stress levels. A short lag may exist between your device and your phone.
Will the app alert me of stress when I am exercising?
- If you are stressed, it will. Our algorithms detect when you are exercising through accelerometry in your phone. Having your phone on you while exercising will prevent exercise induced stress notifications.
Why does the app say my heart rate is low, but my stress is high?
- Heart rate does not have an absolute correlation with stress. The app measures heart rate variability (HRV) which detects patterns in your heart rate that indicate stress.
Can I use the app without a wearable?
- Yes, the stress regulation techniques can be used without monitoring heart rate. Heart rate monitoring is an added feature for increased awareness and data insights.